Own a boat and want increased confidence and piece-of-mind?
WELCOME ABOARD! I’m Captain Debra Marks. I’ve been a full-time yacht Captain, delivery skipper and private boating instructor continually for over 28 years. I know my experience as a yacht captain will meet your highest standards and expectations…and I am fun to work with too! Make your spouse feel at ease! Captain Debra has taught hundreds of women boating instruction as well!
Private Instruction, Deliveries, Consulting & Captain Services
Let Captain Debra fast-track your boating knowledge and abilities! I am available on YOUR schedule. Gain confidence now, learn to dock like a pro, impress your friends and don’t be “that” guy (the one who runs into the dock, scares his passengers and is nervous)!
Boating Experience Highlights:
- U.S. Coast Guard 500 ton Masters License & STCW
- Received “The Maritime Woman of the Year” Award
- Over 50,000 accident-free miles at sea while carrying in excess of 35,000 passengers as a professional captain
- Operated vessels as large as 164 feet in the Atlantic, Pacific, Bahamas, Caribbean, and Adriatic.
- Appointed by the State & Federal gov’t. to serve as Chair of the Various Marine Safety Committees.
In addition to the skills Captain Debra has gained with her at-sea experience, she also docks over FIFTY different boats per year from 22′ – 165′.
She is also a NASBLA (National Association of State Boating Law Administrators) certified Boat Handling Instructor.